System Test Engineer
- Technical background and understanding of the Automotive Industry.
- Good understanding of protocols CAN, LIN, Flexray, XCP and UDS.
- Knowledge of tools CANoe, MKS, DOORS, QC.
Good to have:
- Prior experience of Airbag Control Unit
- Prior experience of any HIL test system.
- Understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Knowledge of C# programming language.
- Knowledge of CAPL scripting.
- ISTQB certified.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Greetings from Continental Tech Center India.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services. https://www.continental.com/en