Simulation Engineer (m/f/d) - REF17417S
In our department “Virtualization, Simulation and Verification”, we develop model-based Simulations of Vehicle Functions and their environment. Here we focus on Interior application functions with an implementation architecture range from single ECU (single Core) up towards multi ECU (multi Core). Additionally, the functions can be networked via the Cloud and target entire Vehicle fleets. The vehicle functions are typically modelled in Matlab/Simulink, while the Cloud functionalities are modelled in Amazon Web Services. The communication buses are typically modelled in Vector CANOE. The vehicle level functions are used for Code Generation for an AutoSar Software Architecture. Besides simulating and optimizing existing functionalities, we prototype innovation functions leveraging our Simulation approach. Here we employ novel technologies, like machine learning. In our team, we are looking for a Simulation Engineer to drive our approach in collaboration with our internal and external Stakeholders.
- Alignment of Function Requirements and Architecture with Stakeholders
- Function Modelling in Matlab/Simulink, respectively Amazon Web Services
- Preparation of Models for Codegeneration in AutoSar SW Stacks
- Integration in virtual ECU’s including testing (Unit & System Level)
- Writing specifications and documentations (Integration Manuals, Design descriptions,…)
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or comparable qualification
- Several years of work experience with Function Modelling in Matlab Simulink incl. Code Generation
- Several years of work experience with Automotive BUS Systems (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet) and Vector Tools
- Several years of work experience in partitioning functions in distributed Systems (Multi-Core, Multi-ECU, Cloud, Fleet)
- Experience with AutoSar SW Architectures
- Experience with Cloud Function integration (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with machine learning / artificial intelligence
- First experience in Project Management
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Teamwork skills (across disciplines, locations and cultures)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.