Quality Management in project - AN (TM)
As a Quality Manager in Project, your role is to support the Project Manager as empowered partner regarding effective planning, implementation and control specific actions taken for quality assurance. Being a member of the project core team, you will ensure that internal and external quality requirements are adequately addressed in the project organization.
As a Quality Manager Project your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and track of quality goals and quality assurance tasks (e.g., reviews, qualifications);
- Maintain customer interface for development quality topics;
- Participate in quotations for quality activities estimations;
- Analyze the quality requirements for own area of responsibility;
- Agree and approve for process tailoring;
- Initiate and lead problem solving activities;
- Report independently quality assurance issue;
- Support and coach of the project team regarding quality issues and processes;
- Coordinate the Product Validation activities;
- Coordinate quality audits and assessments on allocated projects;
- Contribute to process improvement by membership in various improvement initiatives.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
- Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
- Knowledge of quality related methodology (e.g FMEA, 8D, 5Why);
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA concepts;
- Knowledge and experience with automotive standards (ISO TS 16949, ISO 26262 FS) and manufacturing technologies will be a plus;
- Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results;
- Good communication and team skills, ability to coordinate people without disciplinary power;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.