Software Project Manager (SW2)
'- Monitor the SW development status and do the necessary steering / coordination if necessary.
- Make sure the info. flow well and transparent in project develoment team.
- Make sure SW follow the required SW development process.
- Software release, including release documents and tasks tracking and pushing.
- Choose / set up proper Software base for SW development team to start project
- Integrate Software components to target Software with the required features
- Coordinate to complete the necessary integration test
- Provide correct Software version for release, engineering milestone or other needs in project
- Report the Software project status timely and clearly to all stakeholders (e.g. time, quality, resource, risk)
- Manage and Coordinate Software modules responsibilities to solve Software failure
- Get the support from others (e.g. other disciplines in project team or central function model responsible) to solve the complex issue
- Summarize the SW solution in a proper way to different audience and do the necessary archive
- support project quotation.
1. At least Bachelor Degree, major in computer science, automotive engineering or electrical / electronic engineering.
2. 2+Working in R&D SW project management or coordination experience is preferred, in Vehicle Dynamic products is preferred.
3. Familiarity of ASPICE is a plus.
4. BO/PO/SM lean agile role working expereience on at least 5+ size team background is preferred.
5. Fluent english skills, and experiences in working in international teams and understanding for foreign cultures required.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.