Quality Engineer - ECU
Manage and control the quality system, maintaining quality capability of production processes and make actions to improve it, to ensure that the product is produced according to customer specifications, to guarante sustainable quality on level of Focus Factory.To support the release of production lines, implementing visual aids, standard work instructions. Specific: Responsible to control, monitor and improve the quality indicators and metrics ( PPM´s, KPI´s). To collaborate in the implementation of the preventive, corrective and containment actions.
- 3 years experience in Automotive Industry.
- 3 years experience in Automotive Quality Standards.
- 3 years experience in Backend Assemblies or similar.
* Knowledge field:
- Problem solving methods (FMEA, 5why, Ishikawa, 8D etc.)
- Reading of technical drawings
- Customer requirements
- English (fluent, spoken and written, interview will be in English)
- Handling of flow charts and control plan
- Line release audit process
- IATF 16949 requirements
- Communication and presentation skills
- Quality and Project management tools
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.