Senior Communications Manager (Issues Management) (m/f/d) - REF16025L
The purpose of Continentals Group Communications is to protect and strengthen Continental’s reputation. It contributes to Continental’s long-term business success with effective communications. As part of Group Communications, the department Strategic Content and Issues Management is responsible to manage the reputation of Continental successfully (internal/external).
Within this department, the "Senior Communications Manager (Issues Management) (m/f/diverse)" will have influence into Continental's communication and reputation in whole. In this role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Build up a system for a communication risk and change management (so-called Issues Management) to enhance the professionality and ensure consistency for Continental's communication
- Develop risk and chances analysis and develop communication (mitigation) measures by taking all stakeholder perspectives into account
- Coordinate and steer issue management tasks forces (e.g. in crisis situations) with various cross-functions, cross-sector, cross-market participants
- Work with Senior Management (incl. Executive Board), Communications departments and experts at Group level as well as in all Group Sector and Business Areas - incl. markets - as well with external partners and agencies
- Academics degree in Marketing / Communications / Social Science and/or humanities or comparable experience (e.g. vocational training as journalist and/or experience in working in a media/communications consulting agency)
- Several years of professional experience, as well as cross-discipline communications experience
- (International) project experience, building up processes for complex communications projects - especially in a matrix organization
- Leading integrated communications projects, leading task forces, leading topics and/or people
- Experience in working in/with diverse teams (international/inter-functional/inter-sector/etc.)
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good communication and organizational skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.