Product Owner - Automotive
Planning & Prioritization:
* Definition and Refinement of Stories, Enabler, and Features
* Prioritize Stories, Enabler, and Bugs allocated to the Agile Team (i.e. the Team Backlog).
* Ensure that the Team Backlog content it is visible, transparent, and clear to the Development Team
* Define Story Acceptance Criteria and support decomposition of requirements and specifications
Technical Team Leadership & Collaboration:
* Drive and approve the plan for an Iteration by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope,
estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment.
* Develop a vision and a strategy for his/her product
* Coordinate content dependencies with other Value Responsible / other Agile Teams
* Accepting stories as done including validation of the stories meeting acceptance criteria.
* Evaluate and control product quality to ensure continuous improvement
* Participate in the team demos, system demos, Inspect & Adapt Workshops and retrospective meetings. Provide
feedback for improvements.
* Translate feedback from inspect events (e.g. System Demo, Retrospectives, Inspect and Adapt meetings, etc.) into
actionable backlog items
* Responsible for the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components with the support from architects
Program Specific Responsibilities:
* Preparation of Program Increment Planning Event
* Serve as Customer representative for development team
* Communicate current status of the Agile Team - internally and externally
* Alignment with Product Management Team to plan and deliver a system
* Responsible for managing of stakeholders (Agile team, Product Management)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.