Junior Software Architect in Architecture and Networking (TM)
The Software Architect defines concepts and describes Software Architecture in a project or a platform project based on the requirements defined by the customer or a customer project.
As a Software Architect you will have to decompose the product into components, defines the interfaces, dynamic behavior and resource consumption target and gives guidance for software design, implementation and test.
Project Software Architecture Responsibilities:
- Elaborate and define product and platform concepts during quotation and development-phases based on defined requirements and constraints; Consider different alternatives for the architecture and select the best one based on defined criteria;
- Define, design and describe the product-specific architecture in a modular, maintainable and portable way (e.g. SW-Architecture Development and Design, Rhapsody Model, Drawings);
- Guide the implementation of high complexity SW Components;
- Define and break down memory and performance requirements;
- Make sure that product architecture meets requirements with respect to functionality, performance, quality and schedule;
- Take part in the relevant project planning and estimation process;
- Establish and maintain traceability between requirements and architecture.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Junior Software Architect in Architecture and Networking:
- minimum 1-2 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
- Advanced skill in C Embedded (C), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (examples: SVN, GIT, IMS);
- Operating Systems: RTOS;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.