Project Security and Privacy Manager - Autonomous Mobility (TM)
You will be involved in:
- Security and Privacy Management according Autonomous Mobility Process ( and ISO 21434);
- Managing threat analysis and risk assessment
- Creating Security and Privacy Concepts;
Support in creating Security and Privacy analysis (SARA, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis);
- Moderate or Participate at Technical Reviews;
- Generating the Security and Privacy Proof;
- Close work with Project Manager, Developers and Customers;
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with different divisions;
- Close contact and collaboration with other locations regarding SPM.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Successful completion of degree (Diploma/Master) in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Automotive development (Hardware or Software);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in creating safety concepts and analyses;
- Minimum 1 year experience in project and quality management;
- Knowledge of ISO21434 or Security standards,
- Automotive SPICE
- Fluent English, German optional;
- High communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods;
- High quality and customer approach;
- Ability to assert oneself.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our components for Autonomous Mobility provide drivers with active support by significantly enhancing comfort, identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them.
We are developing innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort.
Furthermore we are working on Blind Spot Detection a radar based system which provides information on whether there are any vehicles in the side mirror area non-visible for the driver.
As a Security and Privacy Manager you will be responsible for all issues concerning security and privacy in the Business Unit Autonomous Mobility for the location Timisoara.