Project Manager for CES (TM)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays;
- Climate & Haptic Control;
- Connectivity & Multimedia;
- Gesture recognition & Augmented reality;
- Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
- Lead and manage an international project team;
- Implement concepts/solutions according to customer's requirements;
- Stay in close contact with the customer to ensure an appropriate information flow;
- Plan, track and monitor the project to meet the milestones;
- Take measures to assure a high product quality;
- Plan and control the project R&D budget;
- Ensure the introduction of the developed product into production.
One of our experienced Project Managers will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over own responsibility.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- 2+ years of Technical Project Leader experience in the Automotive Industry;
- Entrepreneurial and business understanding;
- Good understanding of the development processes;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent English (German is an advantage).
- What we offer you:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life
- Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile
- Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.