Working within cross-functional teams (quality, finance, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing and outside vendors) to identify, develop, and implement optimal packaging solutions.
Coordination of returnable container distribution amongst suppliers. Ensuring proper procurement-, disposal-, etc. processes are followed.
Establish and maintain packaging specifications for returnable and expendable backup containers. Responsible to reimburse suppliers for backup container usage.
Track new component PPAP orders to support new project launches and Engineering changes.
Manage implementation of all Engineering and Supplier changes with Project Manager, Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Plant Quality, and Logistics to ensure defined timing is met.
Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Must be able to determine process deficiencies, document, track and develop solutions.
Assure processes are transparent within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of experience in coordinating product packaging in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience coordinating product packaging in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify root causes, and systematically resolve problems.
- Ability to drive multiple project records from initiation to closure.
- Strong attention to detail, managing change, ambiguity, and prioritizing effectively.
- Good project management skills.
- Packaging engineering or other engineering/science degree
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to interpret packaging test data results in an objective manner.
- Able to work effectively in cross- functional teams, and across multiple functions
- Assure processes are transparent within the organization.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
***This position will not offer relocation or visa sponsorship ***
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Morganton, NC location is seeking a Packaging Analyst to join our team.