Production Manager (WB line)
Job Description :ContiTech India Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for meeting customer requirements as per plan released by PPC. Maintain DPI.
- Responsible for profit & loss of the production function in terms of LDC, MDC & scrap variation.
- Train, develop & educate the shop floor production staff for Shop floor management, Production control, Quality control & use of SAP for PP module.
- Train & develop the Supervisors & workmen’s with in the plant for quality & productivity improvements
- Continuously monitor & improve shop floor house keeping standard.
- Implement SPC/ 5’S & kaizen activities at production line.
- Responsible for Meeting targets for Production, Scrap, Rework and Man power (Productivity) of WVB line.
- Implement & ensure compliance for Quality management System in line with IATF16949 : 2016, ISO 14001 : 2015 & ISO 45001 : 2018 at shop floor.
- Ensure that control plan & work instructions are followed during manufacturing process to maintain the consistency in product quality.
- Customer interaction whenever is customer visit or audit in plant.
- Monitor & review the performance of subordinate & workmen’s regularly for compliance to their responsibility & improvement.
- Control the overtime & employment of contract labors and achieve target set by management
- Monitor & improve cost reduction project and achieve the targets.
- Suggest, actively participate in discussions, negotiations & successfully implement productivity improvement plans.
- Achieve Min WIP (No more than one day production) on line.
- Responsible for keeping peaceful Industrial Relations in the plant.
Graduate BE in Mechanical Engg./Production Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Language : English & Hindi
Work Experience : Minimum 10 years in Rubber component manufacturing plant
Specialization : V Belt, Hose, Tyres, Rubber components etc.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.