Experienced SW Engineer for Base Software Development - SMY (TM)
We are looking for an experienced software developer, to join our Commercial Vehicles development team in Timisoara.
They will carry out software development activities for commercial vehicles applications, starting with requirements engineering, detail design and unit construction, going up to software unit verification, integration, and testing.
As an experienced software developer your main responsibility will be to:
- Design, develop, integrate, and test Input/Output (GPIO) related complex drivers (CDD);
- Cooperate with an international development team;
- Take part of the relevant project planning and estimation process;
- Technical mentoring, guide, and support team members;
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
You will have access to the latest technologies, and you will be part of an agile development team.
This is what it takes to be a successful SW Engineer:
- University Degree (i.e., Computer Science, Telecommunications);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Embedded C programming language;
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Good knowledge of real time diagnosable sensors and actuators;
- Good knowledge of hardware development and electrical measurements;
- Good logical thinking / analytical skills;
- AUTOSAR experience is a plus;
- Experience in working with embedded systems is a big plus;
- Experience in working with Input/Output peripherals is a big plus;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.