Generate production and shipment plan based on customer call-off and coordinate the execution in accordance with customer and quality requirements.
Assist the Planning Team Lead in daily activities ( customer and management reports, production scheduling and shipment alignments )
'Monitor and and implement improvements to meet the Logistics KPI:
- Delivery Performance - Premium Freight (Inbound/ Outbound)
- Inventory - Inventory Variance
- Turn rate
Must be Engineering Graduate (Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Computer or any related course) or any Management course
Professional experience in varous logistics functions and experience in assembly manufactuering environments
- Generates reports about call off, backlog, build and shipment tracking.
Inform the team if additional capacity is needed.
- Updates team the status of monthly shipment volume versus production output.
Supports in monitoring manual orders of direct KOEM and JOEM customers.
- Prepares production plan based on customer call off from SAP data and enable production to execute according to plan.
Controls production loading based on WIP to ensure target inventory level is achieved.
Prepares capacity planning to maximize production capacity and to avoid future capacity risk
- Meets customer specifications, on time delivery and quantity targets
- Communicates with customer regarding shipment details and urgent concerns.
Coordinate with materials planning to ensure material availability based on production plan,
- Identifies training requirements and provide opportunities for development.
- Participates in deployment of company plans, strategies and policies to support company strategic plans/ KPI.
- Set goals and manage performance by ensuring alignment and compliance to core values, attendance, discipline, safety, health and environment requirements.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.