Internship for Production Improvement- Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our production team.
Our intern will be responsible for:
- The standardization of the production lines;
- Implementing visual management tools;
- Leading improvement initiatives;
- Maintaining the production’s KPI;
- Developing and providing production reports;
- Creating standard work instructions;
We are searching for a student that:
- Is in University(Bachelor or Master degree)- Mechanical Engineering or other technical field;
- Has strong functional use of the Microsoft Office Package;
- Knows English at a conversational level (both written and spoken);
- Is a team player;
- Has strong communication skills and is open to continuously learn new things;
- Is available for working 8h/day;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.