Equipment Project Manager FF UX - Manufacturing TM
• Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new industrialization projects into production;
• Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the New Product Launch and Purchasing departments;
• Creation of manufacturing related documents (e.g. manufacturing plans, SAP planning, JIRA related documents, PFMEA);
• Develops and maintains the Equipment and Digitalization timelines in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.);
• Identifies the project technical needs and joins actively in the IE project team staffing;
• Responsible for completion of activities within operations to meet the specific, cost, timing, and quality requirements;
• Perform Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management;
• Close tracking and improvement of the economic efficiency of the manufacturing concepts.
• Technical University degree;
• Experience in manufacturing concept and leading multidisciplinary teams- highly appreciated;
• Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineering – appreciated;
• Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
• Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
• English is mandatory; German is a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.