System Test Engineer Intern (IDA: 2022-00131)
- Test case design, execution and automation
- Usage of test tools (CANoe vehicle simulation, automation toolchain)
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Programming (C / C++ / Python)
- Measurement tools (e.g. oscilloscope)
- Good analytical skills
- Motivated to learn and contribute ideas
- Embedded Systems knowledge (added advantage)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Interns will learn Continental products, system test methods and processes, closely collaborating with Test Manager and System Test Engineers.