Internship for Logistics Department - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student, you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team!
Our intern will provide support for:
- maintaining database;
- other tasks from direct superior;
- reports preparation.
We are searching for an intern that:
- Is in university (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, or other);
- Knows English at a conversational level (both written and spoken);
- Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Is highly organized with critical attention to details.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Podobné pracovné pozície
Production Planning Specialist - Manufacturing TM
Internship for Launch and Change Management- Manufacturing TSR
Global Customer Logistics Specialist (Electronic Shortage)_Sibiu_VED
Global Logistic Specialist for UX - Supply Shortage (TM)