Foreign Trade GBS TM
- Performs sanctioned party list screening of business partners in accordance with internal regulations for Continental Automotive World Wide legal entities;
- Verify and update Intrastat reports for arrival and dispatches; uploaded to the authorities portals
- Data collection (internal / external) for analyses;
- Manage communication with suppliers / internal customers;
- Support in Review and update related working instruction documentation as assigned;
- Run queries in SAP;
- Requests and verify supplier/clients Long Time declaration, in accordance with legal requirements
- Upload information in ERP system or Share Point
Previous work experience is a plus;
SAP knowledge or any Procurement ERP System related work experience is a plus;
Experienced in business environment;
Fluent English in writing and speaking;
Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.