Internship Software Developer for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities.
In Passive Safety and Sensorics we are developing products (Suspension ECUs, Electric Vacuum Pumps etc.) with different complexity levels, that are contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility.
Dreaming about joining out SW development team as an intern? These should spark your interest:
• be part of a cool team which is leading PSS ECC projects, dampers control for high premium cars;
• work with the newest automotive technologies and tools;
• support the development and collaboration of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Moreover, the working hours are flexible in order to fit your university schedule.
You can be perfect match to our team if you:
• are are an active student at a Technical University or just graduated in a relevant field (e.g. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics);
• have basic programming skills in one of the following languages: C/ Python;
• have basic knowledge of electronics and embedded systems. Basic knowledge of Autosar is appreciated, but not a must;
• have medium level English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.