Security Analyst for Cyber Defence Center
Join our growing security team as analyst in our Cyber Defense Center (CDC/SOC).
Being on the frontline, shaping the development of our Cyber Defense, detecting and responding to cyber attacks as they happen.
Your tasks include the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing of SIEM/security incidents/cyber attacks
- Creation and review of CDC playbooks and SIEM use cases
- Handling of incident response
- Implementing threat intelligence
- Conducting Forensic and Malware analysis
- Creating Operating System hardening guides
- Acting as interface to IT emergency management and other IT instances
- Building Dashboards
- Management Reporting
- Academic degree in Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in Information Technology with threat intelligence concepts/ elements like IOC/IOA
- Good knowledge in ATT&CK MITRE TTP
- Knowledge about and understanding the 'pyramid of pain'
- Knowledge in operating systems and event log analysis as well as protocols and traffic analysis
- Knowledge about Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Good (self-)organizational skills as well as ability to work with different stakeholders
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.