Analysis Specialist FF UX - Manufacturing TSR
- Planning and introduction of analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment
- Support in production for continuous improvement.
- Reports and analysis of the reports.
- Administration of the daily incidents; coordination of internal corrective actions.
- Responsible for detailed root cause analysis of the incidents.
- Responsible for maintaining the analysis station in a proper functional condition.
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical university degree (Electronics, Telecommunication);
- Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes;
- Knowledge of specific quality methods;
- Knowledge in handling and administration of analysis equipment;
- Good English knowledge.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.