Selection Event_Continental Sibiu Non-Engineering Internship
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Join the Selection Event for Continental’s Engineering & Programming Internship!
- When? – 23rd of February, 14:00 o’clock
- Where? – ULBS, Faculty of Economics, EP2
- What to expect? – we will start with a brief presentation of the program. Afterwards you will take part to a selection assessment. You will need to work on some dedicated tasks for approximately 60 minutes and in the end, you will join a 15 min interview with one of our HR colleagues
- Selection will be made 50% based on the assessment results (tasks + interview) and 50% based on the average grade of the last study year
You will receive an answer in approximately 3 days after the selection event </b>
About Continental Internship Program
- Let’s shape the future of mobility together starting this spring! We offer you a paid internship contract until graduation, granting you the flexibility you need to also attend your courses and seminars.
- We will help you develop valuable on-the-job skills and provide you with excellent networking opportunities
- Apply your theoretical background in a “hands on” internship experience in the engineering and programming area.
- Get in touch with state-of-the-art technologies, innovative projects and motivated teams.
Register to our Selection Event! Click the apply button
Registration Deadline: 20th of February
Internship Start: 13th of March
- Essential Skills/Qualifications:
- Student in one of the following fields (2nd & 3rd year bachelor students, 1st & 2nd year master students):
- Finance and Banking;
- Accounting and Controlling;
- Public Affairs;
- Social Sciences;
- Human Resources;
- and other relevant areas.
- Good English knowledge;
- Good command of Microsoft Office Tools.
What we offer:
- Paid internship contract until graduation with possibility to continue afterwards based on performance and available opportunities in the company;
- Salary and meal vouchers;
- Possibility to access our Engineering Internship Scholarship (500 RON net, in addition to the monthly salary)
- Canteen on site with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.