Tehnician Molding (Reglor)
• Set-up molding equipment – Ability to select correct tools and materials, perform mechanical set-up according to company standards and equipment specifications, tests and validates set-up before going to full production.
• Operate molding equipment - Ability to operate injection molding equipment during production cycle, knowing how to monitor quality, document processes and adjustments, monitor machine settings and safely operate machinery during entire production cycle.
• Shutdown/ Transition molding equipment – Knowledgeable in how to safely and effectively shut down injection machining to maintain tooling and lessen time necessary to transition to new production set-up while disassembling equipment and components if necessary.
• Injection Molding Product Inspection – Demonstrate how to identify defects, confirm product is up to customer molding standards, and use appropriate tools to accomplish mold inspections.
• Injection Mold Maintenance & Inspection – Know how to properly care for, store, operate and do routine maintenance to individual molds.
• Data Recording – Know how to regularly maintain records of materials used, products made and timing for set-up, operation cycle time and change over to new / different product(s).
• Raw Material/ Resin Preparation – In addition to knowing the technical aspects of raw material/ resin handling, it is also important to know how to properly dry and feed the material throughout the manufacturing process.
• Troubleshoot Quality and Machine/ Equipment Issues - Know how to strategically think through what may be causing quality defects as well as machine / equipment issues and quickly brainstorm and implement approaches to address these concerns.
• Basic Automation- Understand how to operate equipment and oversee tasks that are automated with machinery and/or robotics such as axis robotics and sprue pickers for example.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in plastic injection production, development, and implementation. Automotive experience and knowledge on Arburg machines are an advantage.
• ISCIR Crane authorization
• Able to read and understand technical drawings using software provided (with training as appropriate)
• Able to understand and follow Company processes and procedures.
• Able to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
• Availability for external delegations and trainings in Continental Germany plant for 3-6 months
• Excellent attention to detail skills
• Results orientated and able to priorities workload to meet project deadlines
• Availability to Work in shifts
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.