Technical Compliance (tC) Category Matter Specialists Product Conformity (m/f/diverse)
As Technical Compliance (tC) Category Matter Specialists Product Conformity (m/f/diverse) your new tasks will be:
- Group contact within and outside Continental for technical Compliance (tC) regarding Product Conformity
- Driving adequate representation in external associations and involvement in committee work regarding Product Conformity and ensure clarification with respective authorities
- Supporting and driving the regulatory monitoring and interpretation process by scanning regulatory sources, alignment of common interpretations with legal counsel and engineering functions, identifying of and contributing to new & upcoming overarching publications in scope
- Ensuring an adequate and effective integration of Product Conformity in the definition, governance and monitoring of relevant internal rules and the tC Management System
- Driving and supporting an effective execution of Product Conformity related rules as part of the tC concern management, risk management, business partner integrity management
- Work on the development of competencies and strategies regarding Product Conformity, ensuring respective expert input in the creation of tC Specialist Trainings
The position can be staffed in Hanover, Frankfurt or Regensburg.
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Profound experience in Authority & Association Relationship Management
- Expert knowledge of Product Conformity related regulations, internal rules, processes & IT applications and Continental’s product portfolio
- Several years of experience working in Product Development and the implementation of Product Conformity, Regulations Management, or related field in at least one market
- Several years of experience in leading networks, leading projects, developing competencies, training, coaching and consulting, strategy and product roadmap coordination
- Exceptional communication, networking and relationship management skills - ability to provide unique insights and tangible solutions
- Business fluency in English language mandatory
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.