Analysis & Rework Specialist
▪ Planning and introduction of analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment
▪ Responsible for detailed technical root cause analysis of functional failures in series production
▪ Responsible for the primary root cause analysis of the parts failing in assembly and test processes.
▪ Responsible for making proposals for scrap decision, based on technical assessment with the process and product characteristics, as defined in the technical documentation
▪ Analysis & Repair data recording in the traceability system, and data reporting.
▪ Responsible for retesting, rework or touch up of the parts (whenever it is the case).
▪ Administration of the daily incidents; coordination of internal corrective actions.
▪ Responsible for maintaining the analysis station in a proper functional condition.
- Technical university degree (electronics, telecommunication) or relevant experience in the field of electronics and at least 4 years of working experience in similar position
- Relevant professional experience in electronics
- SAP knowledge
- Lean certification
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 2008 Eur. to 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current proffessional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?