Project Manager in Quality- Molding & Coating- Manufacturing TSR
- Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
- Define improvements from the results, realization and check the effectivity;
- Participate to Internal audits (process - LPA II) and support for customer audits;
- Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis);
- Create and update the work instructions for final inspection, failure catalogs, visual aids and attention sheets;
- Support in implementation of engineering changes in manufacturing.;
- Responsible to lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc).
- Know how about injection molding processes;
- Knowledge of manufacturing and test processes;
- Problem solving and traceability skills;
- Quality analysis and reporting skills;
- Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
- Knowledge of quality standards ISO, IATF, VDA , VDA , IPC A610 class 3;
- Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
- Experiences in audits;
- MS Office;
- Advanced English knowledge.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.