Continental Entry Training Program - C Embedded - Iasi
Continental Entry Training Program (11th edition) is an paid internship based on intensive training, mainly dedicated for university graduates (non-technical studies) that are motivated to build their know-how in Embedded Software Development domain and to work for Continental Automotive Romania after the training finishes.
This program has 15 weeks duration starting March 9th 2023 (6 hours/day program). The internship is held in one of our fully equipped rooms.
A team of experienced trainers will teach and guide the participants in the following areas:
- C programming language;
- Software Development & Test Processes;
The main benefits that you have, as participant to the Continental Entry Training Program:
• You’ll be part of a program that builds embedded software knowledge from scratch;
• You’ll learn about embedded SW development (C programming, microcontrollers, software development process, requirements management and architecture, test development);
• You’ll have a lot of practical work, interesting projects and time to study;
• You’ll interact with trainers with high experience in automotive business;
• You’ll meet new people;
• You’ll be paid during the participation to the training program;
• You’ll have the opportunity to build your career in Continental, once you successfully finish the training program.
Highly motivated university graduates (non technical studies), with basic knowledge in C programming language and / or electronics. English skills are mandatory.
After you apply, we will send you an online assessment which is a criteria for your application. The second step will be an online interview, which will take place in January-February.
The deadline for your application is the 3rd of February 2023
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- Canteen and coffee bar;
- Meal tickets;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.