CBS Digitalization Specialist
- Provide 1st level technical support for digitalization solutions (BI, RPA, etc.) in the location
- Train key users of his/her area (Train the Trainer concept)"
- Create technical documentations for tools, reports, dashboards, models (specification, user guide)
- Proceed in conformity with applicable legal requirements and other requirements, in conformity with internal requirements included in the quality and environment handbook, internal procedures and operating instructions.
- Observes Continental ESH, CBS and 5s rules.
- Comply with the Code of Conduct and Personal conflict of interest rules."
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- Advanced English
- 1-3 years of experience in automotive industry
- Relevant software tools and software packages and trainings (Microstrategy BI, Knime, KepWare, UIPath RPA, MS Visual Studio, JIRA)
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services