Working Student - Test Engineering (m/w/diverse)
For our location in Ingolstadt we are looking for a working student (m/f/diverse) for at least 6 months for about 10 to 15 hours a week for the support of Test Engineering and Test Management topics:
- Adaption of existing tools, e.g. finish an easy restbus simulation tool implementation starting on a prototype level, implement a graphical interface for parametrization of this tool
- Evaluation of new test methods
- Support in definition of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for Testing
- Support harmonization & detailing of Test Management & Engineering process
- Registered student (m/w/diverse) of Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering or comparable
- Advanced programming knowledge
- Knowledge/experience with micro controllers - basic knowledge of hardware related embedded software development
- Knowledge/experience in CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience with Raspberry PI, TinyCAN is helpful
- Basic knowledge of Hardware design
- Good experience in MS Office applications
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Creative self-organized and systematical acting
- Enjoy practical experiments
- Good organization and communication capabilities, flexibility, proactiveness
Please remember to upload your current certificate of enrolment as well as your current transcript of grades, as these are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.