Event & PR coordinator
Purpose: To give support in every MKT event and Public Relations strategies for PLT, TT, CST and 2W.
- Organizing and coordinating events, exhibitions, interviews, and company workshops
- Implementation of events and expos aligned to comercial objetctives (national events and Central America), for PLT, TT, 2W and CST.
- Managment of budget defined for events and sponsoring
- Propose and develop booth and the onsite activations for the events and sponsoring
- Supports employee events not related to marketing and sales
- Defintion on KPIs to track events/ sponsorings/ partnerships effectiviness
- Coordinates and supervise in situ execution on defined and approved activities.
- Administrative tasks include departmental events calendar, event summary, post mortem with ROI analytics and actionable recommendations
- Hospitality (event accommodations, entertainment venues, activities)
- Create strategic alliance with other brands to boost premiumness
- Manage content for all our B2C websites related with product, campaigns, branding and sponsoring
- Cultivating strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure efficient communication and maximum coverage.
- Monitoring media coverage
- Organizing press conferences
- Analyzing the outcome of public relations campaigns and reporting the findings to management.
- Create a plan to bring visibility of the brand strategies
- Negotiation with vendors, purchase orders, invoicing and payment tracking with controlling and purchasing
- B2B bases creation and update
- Application and follow up of compliance policies
Bachelors Degree in the following fields: Administration, Public Affairs, Marketing or similar.
Advanced English level.
3-5 years of experience in similar positions doing
- Coordinating events in general
- Public Affairs, press conferences and media
- Brand Strategy and Positioning
- KPI Management
- Market Knowledge
- Supplier administration
- Warranty policy application
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.