International project engineer for production equipment
- Ensuring planning, engineering, and implementation of robust and efficient production processes and equipment for the manufacturing of specific products worldwide according to time schedule.
- Definition and supervision of the project-related investment budget.
- Definition and realization of new production processes, investigation of production equipment (machines, tooling, integrated test equipment, fixtures), and the commercial demand for the production of new products under consideration of efficiency.
- Optimization of existing production processes, initiation of realization of action measures
- Alignment of existing production equipment capacity (project related)
- Ensuring of launched production process meets the financial requirement of quoted cost calculation from the latest release level. (eg, cycle time, scrap rate etc.)
- Planning the ergonomic design of the workplace and workflow, creating of a concept of material flow for the workplace
- Realization of advanced quality planning and quality assurance during the development process
- Insurance of labor safety, energy management, and environmental management under consideration of legal and corporate rules
- Planning and supervision of cost budgets, initiation of project-related investment requests
- Documentation of relevant results
We are looking for:
- Technical Bachelor's degree,
- Technical Master's degree, Dipl.Ing (FH/TH)
- Experience in process engineering, product engineering or production
- Mechanical engineering design
- Experience in serial production is an advantage
- QM basic knowledge (FMEA, SPC)
- Ergonomic evaluation of workplaces
- EDP skills
- good English language
- Basic Knowledge in Project Management
Nice to have:
- Capable of leading team and a working with multiple levels of personal
- Good exposure to people and conflicts
- Ability for problem solving
- Negotiating skills
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.