Product Owner – Vehicle Interface Team
In our Budapest Application Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable.
Be part of this growth as a Product Owner in our Vehicle Interface Team!
We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
Our agile Vehicle Interface Team ensures from concept to Delivery the interface from our sensors to the cars for a dedicated customer. As our new colleague, you will be responsible for the definition of work packages and streamlining the execution of the team’s deliverables, representing the software component in the product value chain.
As our new Product Owner you will be:
- You will be responsible for:
- Prioritizing product requirements of customers and stakeholders into feasible work packages
- Leading the breakdown of work packages into user stories and validating requirements to appropriate granularity of the team
- Aligning with the customer project specific feature owners
- Clarifying customer requirements and expectations
- Supporting the team by understanding the technical demands to the product by the customer
- Translating feedback into actionable backlog items
- Evaluating and improving product quality and value creation
- Organizing and structuring technical project work
- Driving and approving the plan for an Iteration by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope, estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment.
- Collaborating with Product Management to plan and deliver solutions
- Developing and represent the product vision to the team as well as to the organization
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related area
- Experience in a product strategy or product ownership role
- Experience in an agile development environment (SAFe)
- Experience eliciting, specifying and documenting functionality and software requirements
- Knowledge of Automotive SW engineering processes
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Determined, goal-oriented personality, collaborative and open-minded attitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience as individual contributor or project manager in ADAS/AD applications.
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.