Quality Processes & Tools Engineer (Software) - Sibiu AM R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Your primary responsibility is active project quality support;
- You help track and report quality status to project and line management and offer pragmatic suggestions for improvement;
- You further support software project managers, module developers and testers in achieving their quality goals by providing tool, method and process training as well as coaching;
- You are a well-organized, structured and motivated team-player and possess strong communications skills as well as a focused quality mindset;
- First address for quality topics within projects;
- Tracking and reporting of quality status and measures to project and line management;
- Active coaching of team members on development methods and processes;
- Audit preparation and support;
- Coordination / reporting of quality measures with / to customer;
- Conducting method and tool trainings.
- Solid background in software engineering methods (requirements, design, implementation and testing);
- Experience in design and implementation of complex embedded software;
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools and methods
- Automotive experience (MISRA, AutoSAR) preferred;
- Knowledge in quality assurance methods and capability models (ASPICE, CMMI) are an advantage;
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Fluency in English.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.