Equipment Project Management Specialist (EPM)
- Responsible for qualification and introduction of operational equipment.
- Procurement and launching of operational equipment according to Continental's standards and procedures, interacting with the different departments (Production Technologies, Production Equipment, Test Engineering, Production Data Network, Purchasing, etc.) and/or external suppliers.
- EPM is responsible for the equipment project documentation.
- Defines the equipment / investment list in conjunction with the BA, FF and/or NPL.
- Acquires machinery, devices and tools for production.
- Defines technologies to be used for the manufacture of new products; among other tasks.
- Executes related tasks and activities.
- Executes work-related tasks and activities that are requested/assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in technical engineering field.
- Technical experience and introduction of test equipment and/or mechanical assembly over 3 years.
- Experience in machine and equipment development, dealing with mechanical design, automation and testing.
- Electronic Industry manufacturing processes.
- Experience in defining production equipment and test technologies.
- Advanced English (interview will be in English).
- Project Administration, Quality and Statistical Tools and MS Office domain.
- Administration and personnel management.
- Communication Skills.
- Customer, quality and results orientation.
En Continental estamos comprometidos con la construcción de un ecosistema incluyente y libre de discriminación en México, estos principios se encuentran asentados en nuestra filosofía y cultura corporativa. Por lo cual, queda totalmente prohibido solicitar prueba de embarazo o VIH como parte de nuestros procesos de selección.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.