IT Specialist - Cybersecurity
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented IT Specialist - Cybersecurity to join our IT team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day and with our IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity team you provide support and consultancy to all tire locations around the globe.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.
As an IT Specialist for Cybersecurity, you are responsible for:
- Collaborate with Group IT Cyber Defense Center
- Develop and support Cybersecurity Monitoring and Reporting
- Coordinate Cyber Emergency Response in Tires globally
- Evaluating security of network, system and software architectures
- Performing cybersecurity evaluations in solution selection phase in projects and services
- Performing technical cybersecurity analysis, scans and penetration tests
- Support and perform Cybersecurity audits, scans, analysis and approvals
- Support and consult internal customers and project teams
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology plus 2 years’ relevant experience OR 4+ years relevant experience if no degree
- Advanced knowledge of Cybersecurity technologies
- Good knowledge of network technologies (Network, Firewall architecture)
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to different target groups
- Good (self-)organizational skills
- Willingness to travel around 10%
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening.
- Bachelor degree in information technology plus 5 years experience OR 10+ years if no degree
- Continental is able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Podobné pracovné pozície
eXplore Tires Manufacturing IT Graduate
IT Business Analyst - SAP Production Planning
IT Technician Nights (3rd Shift)
IT Technician Days (1st Shift)
IT Security & Network Infrastructure Analyst