▪ Co-making product testing plans in collaboration with R&D and MPs
▪ Create plans for equipment investment and delivery
▪ Cooperate with mechanic engineers to define testing concept
▪ Selecting soft-/hardware type according to testing concept and criteria
▪ Initiate purchasing list
▪ Participate in DV & PV, line verification and equipment verification, modification of process files, etc.
▪ Lessons learned for manufacturing and continuous improvement (for quality purpose, cost saving purpose etc.)
▪ Provide technical support to maintenance employees in focus factory
Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Equipment Testing, Automatic Control or equivalent
1-2 years of working experiences in the respective area
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.