- Based on customer requirement, VED product roadmap, make proposal of software project approach including project schedule, development plan and etc.
- Detect the potential risk and give the highlights of the quoted project on behalf of software.
- Clarify the SW development scope for the project in each release / delivery to fulfill extern / intern needs.
- Align the SW project schedule with IPT members and lead software virtual team to complete the agreed missions on time.
- Monitor the SW development status and do the necessary steering / coordination if necessary.
- Make sure the info. flow well and transparent in IPT and SW virtual team.
- Make sure SW follow the required VED SW development process.
- Software release, including release documents and tasks tracking and pushing.
- Choose / set up proper software base for SW virtual team to start project
- Integrate software components to target software with the required features
- Coordinate to complete the necessary integration test
- Provide correct software version for release, engineering milestone or other needs in project
- Report the software project status timely and clearly to all stakeholders (e.g. time, quality, resource, risk)
- Manage and coordinate software modules responsibilities to solve software failure
- Get the support from others (e.g. other disciplines in IPT, or central FM responsible) to solve the complex issue
- Summarize the SW solution in a proper way to different audience and do the necessary archive
- Be familiar with Continental VED development process.
- Basic C programming skill
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of VED Systems, functions and VED interfaces
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.