1. Accountable on negotiation and sign with customer on Tier 1 oriented annual contract /price list
2. Responsible for annual sales budget and rolling forecast.
3. Responsible for the recovery of customer’s overdue payment
4. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints, by coordinating all member from different departments.
5. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory market segment,support PM to get new project.
6. Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
1. University graduation
2. 3- 5 years sales management experience, automotive interior business is a plus.
3. Good at customer relationships management.
4. Good presentation and negotiation skills
5. Good English both oral and written.
6. Good team player.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.