IT Cybersecurity Specialist
- Provide subject matter expertise on IT cybersecurity technologies to other IT and business teams
- Interpret cybersecurity and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate cybersecurity risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Monitor, track and report cybersecurity risks, compliance status and cybersecurity controls
- Conduct and support cybersecurity operational tasks and activities
- Support technical cybersecurity audits, tests and self-assessments
- Support, review and approve cybersecurity related service requests"
- Collaborate with globally staffed IT cybersecurity community to continuously improve Cybersecurity
- Collect and consolidate Tire Group Sector requirements towards local services
- Raise awareness of cybersecurity topics & policies within IT Tires and general user community
- Communication with supplier, vendor and provider
- Evaluate and support selection of products and services
- Participate in or lead Tire cybersecurity projects to implement new or improved solutions
- Support IT projects in identification, assessment and mitigation of cybersecurity risks
- Participate in Group Sector Cybersecurity projects
- Cybersecurity Knowledge/Know-how
- Network Infrastructure and Technologies
- Project Management methodology
- IT Service Management
- Language - English
- Integration in a challenging and international work environment;
- Possibility for personal and professional development.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We are one of the world's leading suppliers to the automotive industry, developing solutions to realize people's dreams of day-to-day mobility. Driver safety, sustainability, and industrialization of the technology of the future are just some of our areas of activity where we already make a significant difference in people's daily lives. What moves us is to know that our technology helps to make the world a better and safer place.