Product Manager Software Platform (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area Autonomous Mobility at the location Ulm.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Being the content authority for a team of agile teams - overall up to 125 engineers - as well as for the delivery of the agile release train (ART) (program) and in this regard, acting as the owner of the respective program backlog
- Handling all content related stakeholders of the agile release train and clarify requirements on a feature level until they are considered "ready" by the value creators of the agile teams
- Breaking down and managing the complexity of the product developed by the whole agile release train, approving the incremental deliveries and releasing a system delivery on-demand
- Leading, mentoring and synchronizing value responsibles who are less experienced or work on team level, like the product owner
- Acting as the interface of the program level to its customer and stakeholders
- Degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, communications engineering, mechanical engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Several years of professional experience as software product manager, system product manager or software product owner
- Experience with ADAS products of advantage
- Knowledge of software development processes (V-Model and agile)
- Good knowledge of JIRA and DOORS
- Very good English language skills, written and spoken
- Good German skills are a plus
- Structured working mode and ability to self-organize
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in international teams
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer:
- As a rapidly developing business area, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its technological leading position
- The close cohesion and good working atmosphere in international teams, where mutual support is a matter of course
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services