Salesforce CPQ/CRM Developer
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking an IT CPQ / CRM Salesforce Developer to join our team.
The position will be a member of the IT Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Field Services Team and participate in ongoing development of applications supported by the Salesforce Sales, Service and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Cloud applications. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform primarily the CPQ application. This position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
This role is expected to have hands-on programming experience especially within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in Salesforce CRM platform.
- Ability to write Apex and build Salesforce Lightning UI, LWC, REST API.
- Lead Salesforce CPQ Cloud configuration and development efforts to implement business changes.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple simultaneous requests, and able to prioritize.
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and ascertain true underlying needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on existing platforms/solutions and systems and processes.
- Interact directly with clients, managers, and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Knowledge and experience with CPQ, CRM, SAP Sales Distribution (SD), or other ERP Order-to-Cash technologies and can explain to users and stakeholders at various levels.
- Proven project management skills and experience in leading medium to large-scale enterprise-level projects according to ContiTech project management standards.
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the stakeholder throughout the organization.
- Evaluates and selects potential suppliers, participate in contract negotiations together with Corp and/or IT Purchasing.
- Actively steers and controls external providers to ensure optimal worldwide service provisioning.
- Develops sourcing strategy including partnerships, external sources, and offshore locations.
- Keep track of managed project spending against project budget and forecast.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1(PDI) certification is required
- Extensive experience (minimum of 4 years) with Salesforce development, including CPQ, Service Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes and Apex Web services
- Understanding of both how to enhance the platform using configuration and code (Apex & Lightning Components)
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience leading and managing projects with a history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Prior experience in a multi-national organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the stakeholder throughout the organization
- Platform Developer 2 and CPQ Specialist Certification preferred.
- Prior experience as IT Solution or Configuration Architect implementing Salesforce CPQ and/or CRM applications
- Prior experience and knowledge of SAP SD as IT Configuration Consultant / Architect
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Locuri de muncă similare
Salesforce CPQ/CRM Developer
IT Business Analyst - SAP Production Planning
IT Technician Nights (3rd Shift)
IT Technician Days (1st Shift)
IT Security & Network Infrastructure Analyst
IT Technician II - Weekend Shift