Internship Reliability Validation Externalization for Qualification Laboratory (R&D - TM)
“The most difficult thing in any negotiation, almost, is making sure that you strip it of the emotion and deal with the facts.” (Howard Baker) Facts are what you find in our Reliability Validation Team! Join us by applying for the below role.
Do you want to occupy the position of Internship Reliability Validation Externalization? These should spark your interest :
- serves as interface between the customer (service requester) and the External Qualification Laboratories;
- receive the externalization requests
- request the offers from External Qualification Laboratories;
- analyse and negociate the offers to get the final offer;
- coordinate the process costs;
- transport logistic coordination for departure;
- track the request status;
- transport logistic coodination for arrivall.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Internship Reliability Validation Externalization:
- Student in the 3rd year of study in technical fields (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications , Mechanics, Chemical, Physics or Management in Production and Transports);
- Practical experience using Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Planning Project, etc;
- Advanced english skills;
- Communication skills;
- Planning and organization skills (e.g. time management skills in order to accomplish deadlines).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.