Accounts Payable Analyst
The accounts payable analyst is responsible for assisting in invoice processing; including entry of invoices, problem resolution and processing of manual / exception payments along with daily and monthly balancing and reconciling activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
To prepare vouchers for processing
To process all invoices sent by the suppliers in the system SAP,
To follow up and control good receipts done by the warehouse
To tracking the invoices posted in the system
To ensure the invoices posted on time and accuracy
To attend inquiries suppliers
To do account reconciliations with the suppliers
Management reporting specific to accounts payable
Perform data balancing activities
Reconcile / analyze general ledger accounts
Closing Month process
Attend audits internal and external
- Bachelor´s degree in accounting or administration or related.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts payable.
- Intermediate or Advanced level of english
- Excellent customer service skillS
- Functional knowledge of the AP accounting processes
- Understanding of internal control elements
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Windows office intermediate
- SAP (Accounts Payable Module) intermediate knowledge
- Desire Knowledge about tools of process improvement
- Skills in Planning and Organizing
- Availability to travel ( Necessary current passport and visa )
En Continental estamos comprometidos con la construcción de un ecosistema incluyente y libre de discriminación en México, estos principios se encuentran asentados en nuestra filosofía y cultura corporativa. Por lo cual, queda totalmente prohibido solicitar prueba de embarazo o VIH como parte de nuestros procesos de selección
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.