Intern - Global Mobility Services, HR
The Global Mobility Services Intern will work closely with the Global Mobility Services department with tasks related to international assignments and HR global mobility management processes.
• Observe and assist with gathering requirements for Global Mobility Services matters, such as, gathering and processing assignment application data
• Assist with the Global Mobility Services training for HR, expatriate employees and their managers
• Collaborate with external Global Mobility service providers on approvals of internal invoices
• Support other assignments/projects relating to global mobility topics, as needed
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Competitive pay
• Hands on experience with the team
• Project experience
• Company lunch and learns
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Must be enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursuing a degree in Human Resources or Business-related field
• Must maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8 or higher
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow compliance laws and regulations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
•Team and customer oriented
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented intern to join our team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
*This role will sit at our HQ in Auburn Hills, MI.