Copy of System Engineer – Radar (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for a radar system engineer (m/f/diverse) in the customer applications at our location in Lindau, Ulm or Riemerling. In this area, we are working on the development of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
As system engineer (m/f/diverse) you are responsible to specify and design ADAS radar products. You are responsible for the product definition during quote phase, the product specification and the product maturity during product lifecycle. The system engineer interfaces with multiple internal and external stakeholders to understand the various levels of requirements, the viable technologies and anticipated development.
The tasks will be the following:
- Concept definition, specification and design of radar sensor related to all affected disciplines (e.g. radar technology, hardware, software, production, vehicle integration and test)
- Definition of the system architecture including allocation of functions to physical components for the projects, considering technical safety and security concepts
- Definition of the system requirements by considering the internal and customer requirements
- Ensuring the traceability of the customer requirements according to the ADAS processes
- Responsibility for system technical risk analysis (System-FMEA, DRBFM, FTA, etc.)
- Ensure a proper technical product documentation and perform product presentations at customer
- Responsibility for product definition and technical documentation during acquisition phase
- Academic degree in electronics, electrical engineering, telecommunication or a similar field of study
- Experience working in the automotive industry
- Profound experience in the area of radar sensor, radar technology and radar data processing
- Professional experience in system architecture, requirement engineering, design and documentation
- Solid knowledge of DOORS, Rhapsody and SysML
- Very good German and English language skills, written and spoken
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- High level of customer and quality orientation
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer:
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry
- An attractive compensation package that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- A large selection of internal and external training measures, supported by our group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits, such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement
- Child care services, subsidies for child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and networked mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. Continental achieved sales of approximately €44.5 billion in 2019 and currently employs about 241,000 people in 59 countries and markets.