Function Developer for Automated Driving Systems (Iasi)
As a Driving Functions Developer/ Engineer in our group, you will contribute to:
- Developing algorithms for Automated Driving functions;
- Agile releases for prototype vehicles;
- Advancing state of the art technologies in the automotive industry;
- Series implementation of the algorithms in C++.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Degree in Electrical- / Control- / Computer Engineering, Robotics or similar;
- Experience in software development;
- Very good C++ programming skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in international teams;
- Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style;
- Constructive, open-minded character;
Highly appreciated additional skills that would be a plus:
- Experience in other programming languages (e.g. Python, Matlab);
- Experience in System Design and Function Development (e.g. motion planning, prediction) for AD systems;
- Experience in Algorithm Development;
- Agile methods experience (SAFe).
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Can you image a world where your car is driving you home? You can also contribute to this vision by joining our team as a Function Developer.
Autonomous driving is one of the major future fields of the automotive industry. Driverless technologies offer unsuspected potential for making mobility more sustainable, more comfortable and, most importantly, safer. And this market is booming: forecasts show that it will multiply in the next few years. At the same time, as the variety of skills and capabilities needed to realize autonomous mobility is expanding, entirely new players are also entering the market. In a highly competitive market environment, we want to position ourselves as a driver of ideas and innovation leader.
In the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, we bundle all competencies to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving. We want to pave the way for autonomous mobility - with a clear vision, a precise strategy, and an open and dynamic culture focused on collaboration and entrepreneurship.
Join us in the development of automated vehicles at Continental! We, a dedicated team responsible for the driving functions software stack for driverless technologies within the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, are looking for your support. If you are a highly motivated, open-minded engineer, eager to develop exciting new AD technologies in a global team, please continue reading.