Technical Cleanliness Specialist
The position holder is responsible for Technical Cleanliness (TC) Management of tests performed in ContiTech Timisoara testing laboratory.
Tasks as Technical Cleanliness Specialist :
- Supervise, handle and support testing management
- Roll out and train the standards regarding TC,
- Elaboration of internal standards and guidelines for the consideration of TC requirements in product development;
- Integration of the developed standards into the testing facility;
- Report the TC status to the Head of Testing facility;
- Structuring of responsibilities for TC in testing area;
- As a specialist in TC, counsel and support development projects in the field;
Completed degree in engineering (mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / physics / chemistry);
- >3 yrs experience;
- Experience in leadership responsibility (project work and technical expertise) and intercultural competence
- Several years of experience in technical interdisciplinary product testing
- Good English skills, both spoken and written - German would be a plus;
- Strategic orientation, leadership and control, working together in a team;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs and presentation techniques;
- Resilience against barriers.
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
-Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets environmentally friendly, multi-material smart industrial and service solutions that make mining, railway engineering, the automotive industry and other important industries safer and more convenient.