Coordination of Operations support activities for the Group IT Virtual Teams supporting Infrastructure services.
Responsibility for troubleshooting complex issues, related to performance and functionality of infrastructure services.
Drive continuous improvement of services through efficiency and automation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience with various operating systems Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, Oracle Linux)
- Knowledge in infrastructure Automation tools (Puppet, Orcharhino)
- Virtualization knowledge (vSphere, Hyper-V)
- Experience in working with IT monitoring tools (Icinga, Grafana)
- Knowledge in the networking area: Topologies, Proxy's, Remote Access
- Familiarity with scripting (Powershell)
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems
- Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach
- Working knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team
- Fluent in English
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. Continental generated preliminary sales of €37.7 billion in 2020 and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates it's 150th anniversary.
Continental has two (2) manufacturing plants in the Philippines located in Manila and Laguna and one (1) global shared services hub in BGC, Taguig.