R&D_SW Product Manager_Sibiu_AM
Check out your future responsibilities below
- You will plan, track and lead the development of a software product, by managing multiple Agile teams and mentoring Value Responsibles;
- You will be responsible of content authority for the delivery of the Agile Release Train ART and in this regard, the owner of the respective Program Backlog;
- You will ensure that dependencies between Agile Teams are respected and delivered as committed;
- You will work with Release Train Architects and Product Owners to decompose higher level requirements and specification;
- You will identify and understand customer needs and validate deliveries;
- You will support the teams by understanding the product;
- You will be the interface to customer and stakeholders;
- You will evaluate and control the product quality to ensure continuous product improvement;
- You will measure productivity, quality and value creation.
- You will offer support in defining and prioritization of improvement measures;
- You will be planning releases with other PMs and other disciplines.
- Completed degree in engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study;
- Relevant experience within Project Management / Project steering role;
- Knowledge of SW development, SW architecture and Requirement Engineering;
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics into subcomponents;
- High initiative level, positive attitude, self-determination, drive and optimism;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Able to work in a challenging environment.
- Previous Experience with SAFe Process / Agile;
- Previous Experience with automotive development process.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.